Bench Top Welders
Perhaps the most adaptable of all of our line of spot welders is the Rapco bench-top style welder. This design allows for nearly limitless configurations, both custom application purpose built, or for general shop use.
- Rapco Style Single Point – The Single Point Rapco is the cornerstone of the Rapco line. If you are seeking a compact, adaptable, economical bench top welder, this is your machine. These are often paired with equipment on an assembly line, where the welder is performing the same operation 24/7.
- 6″ throat depth
- 30-120KVA 1-phase AC welding, up to 170KVA Inverter welding
- sturdy steel frame (can be ordered without base)
- tooling can be easily customized for a specific job
- Rapco Four Point – The Rapco Four Point is a way to perform welds around the diameter of a tube, all at the same time. Many automotive parts today are made on this type of machine. This greatly increases the rate and accuracy of radial welds.